The gallery of Giuseppe Piva is located in the heart of Milan, where a selection of exceptional antique Japanese works of art is offered for sale.
If you are looking for a samurai armor, a netsuke, a folding screen or any other high-quality Japanese artwork, we can help you in selecting the most suitable items for you.
Open from 2005, it is now known among collectors worldwide and is proud to have contributed to enrich the collections of museums and institutions, including:
- MAO, Museo d'Arte Orientale, Torino. IT
- Samurai Art Museum, Berlin, DE
- The Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Muller Collection, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Portland Art Museum, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Newark Museum, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- The Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, Florida, USA
- New Orleans Museum of Art, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas, USA
- The Utah Museum of Fine Arts, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
The gallery is specialised in specific fields of Japanese antiques and is the ideal partner for collectors of orginal samurai armors and helmets, netsuke, buddhist sculptures, lacquers and folding screens.